AKETH’s Quality Policy
AKETH has been present in the field of training and management of central and decentralized European programs since 2006. Its basic philosophy is to contribute to the economic, social and cultural upgrading of the country through training programs, research and transnational actions and initiatives.
AKETH commits to:
- the complete, immediate and systematic coverage of the declared needs of its trainees and its clients,
- the development of flexible, innovative educational products and services, integrating and utilizing the potential of new technology.
- the compliance of its products and services with the applicable legislative and regulatory requirements in Greece and the European Union,
- its function as an environmentally and socially responsible organization.
The above is achieved through:
- setting goals and closely monitoring them during the reviews of the Management,
- the identification and disposal of all necessary resources and means to ensure the risk approach, the smooth, efficient and effective operation of the organization,
- the creation of a technologically modern and professionally suitable working and training environment,
- the maintenance of the high scientific level of its executives,
- the continuous measurement and continuous monitoring of critical parameters and processes to ensure the quality and safety of facilities, services and personnel,
- the implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015.
The unceasing effort for continuous improvement of products, services and processes and the Quality Management System is the main concern of AKETH and the philosophy of each of its executives.