Developmental Center of Thessaly
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy applies to the facilities of AKETH and all the services it provides as well as to the official website of the organization.
AKETH has been active in the field of training and management of central and decentralized European programs since 2006. Its basic philosophy is to contribute to the economic, social and cultural upgrading of the country through training programs, research and transnational actions and initiatives.
Aketh is a member of:
• the European Network for Transfer and Exploitation of EU Pr oject Results
• the Drop’pin community -Europe’s youth opportunities platform
• EPALE membership community for Adult Learning in Europe
Our Vision & Goals
The main objectives of AKETH are:
- continuous training and development of relevant activities, such as studies and research, training seminars, workshops aimed at the development of education,
- actions to promote and support employment counselors,
- providing consulting services that combine: Design - Systems - Human Resources & Technology in all national and international programs.
The AKETH strategy can be summarized as follows:
- Implementation of lifelong learning and mobility programs
- Improving the quality and effectiveness of education and training
- Enhancing innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship at all levels of education and training
- Strengthening the intervention role in the development and competitiveness of small and medium enterprises
- Development of synergies between companies at national and European level
- Creating a pan-European network to develop a network of values to respond immediately to changes, opportunities, innovations related to vocational education and training.
Key Personnel of EU Projects Directorate
in our premises
The privately owned facilities of AKETH are 600 square meters, located near the city center and are accessible and functional for people with disabilities. There are four classrooms along with a specially designed computer lab, a library, a meeting room and office space for the needs of the AKETH departments.
Enjoy a virtual tour of our premises.