Spread the ART of going UP
Project Reference: 2014-1-EL01-KA204-001641 EU Grant: 224493.43 EUR Programme: Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for adult education
Europe in recent years has been undergoing a period of very high unemployment, especially among youth. This situation needs to be reversed.
One of the most promising ways to achieve that is through entrepreneurship. Within the economic crisis and the endless discussions about the formula on how to get out of it, there is a new trend that brings optimism. This trend is based on individual initiative and the need to create new businesses that will offer innovative services, cover needs tailored to clients and will use new technologies to achieve these goals, and all of these will be achieved with great savings on resources without affecting the quality of the final product. This is the essence of the neophyte company, known worldwide as a “Startup”.
The whole movement of startups has many fans and supporters, and there have been many activities in order to promote this concept, such as creating entrepreneurship incubators, briefings , workshops , meetings , conferences , seminars. Although this is the movement in major urban centers of the countries of Europe, it is found that in the province there aren’t such initiatives, but the need for promotion of entrepreneurship and the concept of the startup remains high.
Therefore, through this plan we aim to:
- To promote the concept of entrepreneurship
- make an introduction to project participants with concepts such as startup businesses, innovation and entrepreneurship
- rise up awareness among young people and other age groups who want to enter the labor market
- The reduction of social exclusion caused by unemployment and part-time employment
- growing entrepreneurial culture and mindset that wil encourage and sustain successful entrepreneurial endeavors
- the promotion of new technologies as a means for the development, operation and spread of the entrepreneurial idea and new businesses
- Acquaintance and aggregation of people who share the same passion for entrepreneurship, in order to create business groups that will jointly develop their idea, thus contributing to the development of local economy
- Participants will meet with professionals and experts in the field of business startup, in order to receive support and guidance for the establishment of their own business
- promote mobilization and cooperation of all stakeholders in order to achieve the goals ( individuals , private companies, entrepreneurs , local and regional bodies , chambers )
- promote partner regions as examples of good practice in order to set an example to be followed by other regions in the future.
- promote internationalization of stakeholders and networking between countries
- find a common methodology to deal with common problems among partner countries , such as unemployment and the definition of common objectives that need to be dealt with
- the transfer of innovation, knowledge transfer and experience at international level
The main activities of the program include:
- Study analysis with data for each partner country, focusing on each region about unemployment in different age groups, they type of employment, occupations in greatest demand, new business creation and their nature, the occupation of the people of each region with activities related to entrepreneurship, the gap in education and the absence of non incentives for young entrepreneurs.
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - Greece
- TDM 2000 - ITALY
- Sociedad de Promocion Economica de Gran Canaria, S.A.U. - SPAIN
- ISTANBUL VALILIGI - TURKEY
- UNIVERSITATEA PETRU MAIOR DIN TARGU MURES - ROMANIA
- STEP Institut, zavod za psihologijo dela in podjetnistvo - SLOVENIA
- INOVAMAIS - SERVICOS DE CONSULTADORIA EM INOVACAO TECNOLOGICA S.A. - PORTUGAL