Providing Learning Skills about Generating Solutions of Refugee Parents Facing to Educational Problems of Their Children
Start: 01-09-2017 - End: 31-08-2019 Project Reference: 2017-1-TR01-KA204-045870 EU Grant: 134678 EUR Programme: Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for adult education
Due to the war that started in Syria in 2011, our country was heavily exposed to the migration of refugees. Gaziantep city, which is one of the most refugee cities in this region, closely witnesses their life struggles. As people living in Gaziantep, we are witnessing their proplems in this harmonization and adaptation process since we can see them closely and have the opportunity to watch them. In addition to the economic, social and cultural problems that they have experienced, refugees have faced many problems in the field of education. When a society has to migrate to another country from a long-lived country, it is inevitable that there will be a variety of problems in other places where it has gone before, if it is directly exposed to the cultures. The most important aspect of this problem is that the individual internalizes the situation in which they are and can not control their feelings in the face of the situation and enlarges their problems more in their eyes. The other side is that in the face of the problems it has experienced, it does not know the operating system of the institutions of the country and the resources of the applicants. For example, if a refugee parent interprets the success of the child in his / her school in different ways and thinks that the child is being kicked out of the school by starting the crying or thinking that the parent may be exposed to social exclusion, the fear that the parent will be unacceptable to contact with the school administration, the failure of the child to adequately deal with his / her educational life or the lack of healthy communication with the child and the school, the failure of the community to empathize with the immigration process, the indifference to personal development programs as a parent, etc. We can list many problems such as this. For this reason, our project is a logical solution to the problems faced by the children of refugee parents who are children in school age in their educational life, and at this point the new gathering aims to integrate easily into this area. The target groups must be able to minimize their problems by participating in events such as trainings, conferences, panellas that may be useful for both themselves and their children in the collective adaptation process they are coming from. At the same time, the parents who will best understand the emotional dimension of their children who have to leave the country and have to study in another country, and who will solve the problems are also their parents. Our project will take 24 months starting on 1st September 2017 and ending on 31th August 2019. The project coordinator is Gaziantep University/ TURKEY and we have partners from Spain, Greece. Our project aims to create an applicable training module including social adaptation, integration and providing to increase the learning skills such as communication, empathy, social exclusion, cooperation with the environment and etc of Syrian and other refugee groups' in Europe (especially in the partner countries). This training module will be created and then implemented during the project to target groups then will be disseminated in local, ntaional and in Europe in the related organization and institutions. For this reason, we will give them the necessary support during the process of integration, with the thought that we can contribute to this sociological problem and at the same time taking them away from the point of their arrival and moving them to the target point. Work will be done to motivate their existing potentials and thus to lead them to the best, to increase individual productivity, to give them self-confidence, to prioritize their personal performances and to establish a planned development relationship to achieve their desired performance. One of our most important goals is to support refugee parents towards the goals we set and to ensure that they learn to overcome their problems on their own. We will contribute to the development process by creating awareness of what they should do in the face of their problems. While preparing our project for refugee parents, one of our most important main targets is to raise healthy generations and to contribute to them and to the people of the world. As a result of the research we conducted within the scope of our project, individual trainings, conferences and meetings, websites, etc. We aim to reach the target group and communicate with them in the best way and give them the trainings necessary for this process. In doing so, we aim to get support from all sectors, institutions and organizations of the society to be among our most important principles and reach our project goals in the most perfect way. The Syrian adult parents, who are the targets of the project, have a target language in Arabic and some of them speak English. Although most of them know Turkish language, we aim to increase our communication with our Arabic-speaking students and interpreter support.
- GAZIANTEP UNIVERSITESI - TURKEY
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - GREECE
- ASOCIACION CULTURAL Y DEPORTIVA LAHOYA - SPAIN
- Kayra Yoneylem Egitim-Arastirma-Muhendislik-Danismanlik Ltd. Sti. (Kayra Yoneylem education-research-engineering and consulting company) - TURKEY
- Aile, Calisma ve Sosyal Hizmetler Gaziantep Il Mudurlugu - TURKEY
- European Center for Education, Science and Innovation - BULGARIA
Innovative Training and New Business opportunities in the Energy Market
Start: 01-09-2014 - End: 31-08-2017 Project Reference: 2014-1-ES01-KA204-004996 EU Grant: 265392 EUR Programme: Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for adult education
-Context of the project:
The European energy sector increasingly consists of ESCOs with a high variety of business models, adapted to the market conditions, regulations and changing technological developments in the sector. The technical profile required to be a promoter of this type of ESCOs makes increasingly necessary knowledge on management and business models.
- -Identify training needs in the sector of ESCOs in the participating countries
- -Identify appropriate tools for the design of business models in the sector of ESCOs
- -The drafting of a specific training plan (from the above objectives) for the design of business models in the energy sector, especially targeting ESCOs professionals
- -The creation of a web platform to disseminate and facilitate the content developed in the course
- -The dissemination of the project and its results among the target audience
- -Number and profile of the participating organizations: 5 members
ENERGY CLUSTER OF EXTREMADURA, (Spain): It includes some of the most important companies in the sector in Spain, as well as numerous SMEs in Extremadura. Cluster companies represent the entire value chain in the different subsectors of the energy sector. The Cluster is knowledgeable of the situation and needs of the sector and seeks among other actions, to identify training plans appropriate to their businesses, so that they know how to adapt to the continuous changes in the sector and maintain its competitiveness in the national and international markets.
FUNDECYT-PCTEX, (Spain): This Foundation for the development of science and technology in Extremadura, provides valuable experience in the following fields:
- -Identification of needs for enterprises and tailored training plans
- -Development and implementation of the training platforms
- -Knowledge transfer processes between Knwoledge entities and companies
- -design and implementation of training for companies
ECQA, (Austria): The European Association for certification and qualification is a non-profit organization that provides a certification scheme for many professions. ECQA brings its knowledge to create a training plan likely to be certified at European level and their methodology for certification and validation of the quality of the training Plan developed in the project.
UEL, (UK): The University of East London designs and develops training programs for business modeling and business management. It acts as a centre of applied research and also carries out ad hoc consultancy work and coordinates a project on modelling of electronic commerce for the Chamber of Commerce and industry in London. Currently, the UEL develops various projects for the development of business models.
AKETH, (Greece): Experts in methodologies of training and design of training programmes. AKETH also acts as Advisor to companies, entrepreneurs and investors. This entity will bring to the project its experience in the development of training materials and training courses, as well as in the development of ICT solutions for training courses, and its experience in specific courses for professionals in the energy sector.
Description of the main activities carried out;
- analysis of the needs of the market and the ESCOs in the participating countries. Identification of tools for the design of business models in the ESCOs sector. It includes surveys to stakeholders.
- design of the initial contents to include in the training and development of the web platform of the project plan.
- multiplier events to disseminate the project, involve stakeholders in the design of contents and validate content. 2 events were held in each country and a final event in Spain.
- preparation of the final Plan for training, design and content development, translation.
-Results and impact achieved;
We have managed to successfully develop the 3 outputs planned in time and form. A training was developed a Plan for the design of business models aimed at ESCOs. We have managed to involve a high number of stakeholders – more than 220 participants in events- and the impact of dissemination has been positive (see results of broadcasting).
Long-term benefits, if applicable;
Given the interest reached and the increase of this type of SMEs throughout all of EU, it is expected to continue this initiative and develop an appropriate online platform to implement the course online or through MOOCs.
- Asociación Cluster de la Energía de Extremadura - SPAIN
- FUNDACION FUNDECYT - PARQUE CIENTIFICO Y TECNOLOGICO DE EXTREMADURA - SPAIN
- ECQA - AUSTRIA
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - GREECE
- UNIVERSITY OF EAST LONDON - UNITED KINGDOM
Spread the ART of going UP
Project Reference: 2014-1-EL01-KA204-001641 EU Grant: 224493.43 EUR Programme: Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for adult education
Europe in recent years has been undergoing a period of very high unemployment, especially among youth. This situation needs to be reversed.
One of the most promising ways to achieve that is through entrepreneurship. Within the economic crisis and the endless discussions about the formula on how to get out of it, there is a new trend that brings optimism. This trend is based on individual initiative and the need to create new businesses that will offer innovative services, cover needs tailored to clients and will use new technologies to achieve these goals, and all of these will be achieved with great savings on resources without affecting the quality of the final product. This is the essence of the neophyte company, known worldwide as a “Startup”.
The whole movement of startups has many fans and supporters, and there have been many activities in order to promote this concept, such as creating entrepreneurship incubators, briefings , workshops , meetings , conferences , seminars. Although this is the movement in major urban centers of the countries of Europe, it is found that in the province there aren’t such initiatives, but the need for promotion of entrepreneurship and the concept of the startup remains high.
Therefore, through this plan we aim to:
- To promote the concept of entrepreneurship
- make an introduction to project participants with concepts such as startup businesses, innovation and entrepreneurship
- rise up awareness among young people and other age groups who want to enter the labor market
- The reduction of social exclusion caused by unemployment and part-time employment
- growing entrepreneurial culture and mindset that wil encourage and sustain successful entrepreneurial endeavors
- the promotion of new technologies as a means for the development, operation and spread of the entrepreneurial idea and new businesses
- Acquaintance and aggregation of people who share the same passion for entrepreneurship, in order to create business groups that will jointly develop their idea, thus contributing to the development of local economy
- Participants will meet with professionals and experts in the field of business startup, in order to receive support and guidance for the establishment of their own business
- promote mobilization and cooperation of all stakeholders in order to achieve the goals ( individuals , private companies, entrepreneurs , local and regional bodies , chambers )
- promote partner regions as examples of good practice in order to set an example to be followed by other regions in the future.
- promote internationalization of stakeholders and networking between countries
- find a common methodology to deal with common problems among partner countries , such as unemployment and the definition of common objectives that need to be dealt with
- the transfer of innovation, knowledge transfer and experience at international level
The main activities of the program include:
- Study analysis with data for each partner country, focusing on each region about unemployment in different age groups, they type of employment, occupations in greatest demand, new business creation and their nature, the occupation of the people of each region with activities related to entrepreneurship, the gap in education and the absence of non incentives for young entrepreneurs.
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - Greece
- TDM 2000 - ITALY
- Sociedad de Promocion Economica de Gran Canaria, S.A.U. - SPAIN
- ISTANBUL VALILIGI - TURKEY
- UNIVERSITATEA PETRU MAIOR DIN TARGU MURES - ROMANIA
- STEP Institut, zavod za psihologijo dela in podjetnistvo - SLOVENIA
- INOVAMAIS - SERVICOS DE CONSULTADORIA EM INOVACAO TECNOLOGICA S.A. - PORTUGAL