AR & VR for the education at Cultural Heritage
5 or 7 days depends on the target group.
- School staff
- school counselors
- educational policy makers
The Course is addressed to those interested in developing engaging, immersive edutainment experiences on art and culture for young people and adults in education or cultural tourism, exploiting methods and technologies of “Full Reality Continuum”, including augmented and virtual reality.The methodology addresses the issue of enhancing cultural heritage in a completely new way.The training methodology deals with the design and implementation of digitally enhanced art events and cultural heritage experiences.The sessions provide training in the theory, operating methods and cutting-edge design tools for development of digitally enhanced art events and cultural heritage experiences.
- Course Certification according to the needs and demands of Erasmus+
- Possibility of ECVET certification
- Rich cultural and leisure program
- Cultural and language preparation using our elearning platform