Supporting Students Coming from Divorced Families
- School staff
- school counselors
- educational policy makers
It is crucial that teachers and the school personnel on the whole learn the effects of divorce on the classroom behavior of children for divorce-related problems can be a lasting source of children's stress. Teachers need to understand the emotional impact of divorce, provide a supportive and secure environment where children can feel safe and secure and open up, give them instructions on how to cope with the domestic situation providing them with self-regulation and coping skills; and offer resources that could help parents in cooperation with the school personnel.
- Course Certification according to the needs and demands of Erasmus+
- Possibility of ECVET certification
- Rich cultural and leisure program
- Cultural and language preparation using our elearning platform
For more information and additional requests please contact us at email@example.com in order to receive the full course booklet including learning objectives, learning outcomes, evaluation procedures etc.