Establishment of a Modular Ecvet System in Europe
Start: 01-09-2015 - End: 31-08-2018 Project Reference: 2015-1-TR01-KA202-022287 EU Grant: 352825.75 EUR Programme: Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training
Adult learning covers the entire spectrum of what we learn after leaving initial education and training. This includes work- and career-oriented learning –obtaining new qualifications, up-skilling or re-skilling for employment – but also learning for personal development and active citizenship. Ensuring that Europe’s citizens keep developing their knowledge, skills and competence throughout their lives is vital for employment, competitiveness and innovation, especially considering demographic change and the challenges of globalisation. For these reasons, In this project we focus on adult learning to enhance the quality of European education as well certification and validation of their skills through an ECVET Modular system. A major concern is tackling unemployment and raising the rate of adult participation in learning, particularly of low-qualified adults and older citizens. Vocational education and training (VET) in a broad sense, including formal, non-formal and informal learning – in particular learning at the workplace – is a fundamental contribution to lifelong and lifewide learning of adults.
This project contribute the recognition of abilities of adult learners which were acquired outside the formal (national) vocational education and training system such as in other countries’ VET systems, on the job, during work or study periods abroad, within in-company training or learning taking place during leisure time becomes more and more important in the light of skill shortages and skill mismatches. This is especially important in transition periods such as when recruiting new personnel, looking for a new job, changing career paths or entering into further education. In this project, The recognition of prior learning of “event managers” enables employers to make use of candidates full set of abilities, applicants to present all their abilities and those seeking additional training to shorten study periods in order to achieve a new qualification.In this project we will enhance the access of adult participation in lifelong learning ‘enabling flexible access to training and qualifications’ to raise participation and to open access for all adults. them without barriers through Online Training Platform.
The ESVET project is a response to the needs of event managers who have low initial qualifications and encounter obstacles to the acceptance and certification of their professional experience. In order to improve the qualifications of workers in this sector, the project will draw up a European qualification standard for event management by describing managerial competences. It is intended to promote the recognition of learning outcomes for the event manager profile by developing a method of assessment using an ECVET and learning outcome-oriented approach. As a main product, the project will create and develop an assessment tool based on the CEMES methodology for the occupational field event manager. For this purpose, learning units are defined and action-oriented skills are described.
- Inovasyon Proje Gelistirme Egitim ve Danismanlik Hizmetleri San.Tic.Ltd.Sti - TURKEY
- Centrul de Resurse pentru Educatie si Formare Profesionala - ROMANIA
- IBS-CEMES Institut GmbH - GERMANY
- INSTITUT ZA PODGOTOVKA NA SLUJITELIV MEJDUNARODNI ORGANIZACII ZDRUZHENIE - BULGARIA
- Global Egitim Kultur ve Iletisim Dernegi - TURKEY
- INSTITUTO DE SOLDADURA E QUALIDADE - PORTUGAL
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - GREECE
- Biedriba Eurofortis - LATVIA
Start: 01-09-2015 - End: 31-08-2018 Project Reference: 2015-1-TR01-KA201-022552 EU Grant: 332744.11 EUR Programme: Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for school education
The horizontal objective of the partnership called “e-Services Education” is to develop new ICT services offered to schools and local community of Mersin, Turkey and Arta, Greece in the field of education. The idea is based on creating an innovative tool of multifolded e-learing platform accessible to different groups in reference to education. The idea of creating and implementing such tool is the answer to the call of modernity, digitalization and computerization of every aspect of life. We aimed to answer the wishes and needs of teachers, parents and students who are the main subjects and the beneficiary groups of this project The project aims at creating this vast and generic tool because never before have we developed such an education – supportive device concerning our regions.Socially it is important as it has brought schools together and created a network of organizations, schools and libraries important for our local societies. It allowed us to co-operate and exchange good practices between schools on local and international levels. It has built up the atmosphere of cooperation and friendliness. Professionally, by creating and producing teaching learning materials the project enlarged the database of edu – tools, teaching / learning ideas ( ELT), practical exercises and evaluation methods in unprecedented scale in our regions. The project offers such innovative tools as: e-administration, e-register for schools, e-learning, online teaching with lessons recorded and uploaded on the platform: podcasts, mobile schooling and educational games and applications, smart-phone and tablets applications, useful links, online contests ;art activites, parents portal and young entrepreneurial portal. We expected to achieve several different goals which would refer to different subjects who we addressed to like teachers, students, education workers, parents and other citizens of our cities. The project provided to activate people from different groups: administrative staff of our organizations, project workers and other beneficiaries. It contributed to upgrade the competences of educational staff and subjects of education who were trained both in local and transnational trainings to introduce new products and methods for practical educational use. Development of e-learning platform has had enormous impact on the quality of education in our respective regions. The target groups have the chance to benefit in terms of improving the level of learning / teaching, linguistic skills and entrepreneurial approach. Also the deeper cross- cultural understanding and transnational cooperation was brought about. It triggers modernization of our teaching techniques and will be successfully used after the project conclusion as the platfrom has already been integrated in education. In the project there directly or indirectly has involved about 15 administrative workers of our organizations, about 70 teachers from both regions, about 3000 students in the project activities and about 4000 parents in our respective regions. By means of this project we established very good working relationships between the institutions engaged in the learning activity, as key-decision factors, and that this partnership will continue beyond the period of the project implementation as well as all the invented educational tools.
- Anamur ilce Milli Egitim Mudurlugu - TURKEY
- Zehra Marulyali Spor Kulubu - TURKEY
- ANAMUR VALIDE SULTAN MESLEKI VE TEKNIK ANADOLU LISESI - TURKEY
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - GREECE
- 1o Gymnasio Artas - GREECE
- DIEFTHINSI DEFTEROVATHMIAS EKPAIDEYSIS NOMOU ARTAS - GREECE
Innovative Training and New Business opportunities in the Energy Market
Start: 01-09-2014 - End: 31-08-2017 Project Reference: 2014-1-ES01-KA204-004996 EU Grant: 265392 EUR Programme: Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for adult education
-Context of the project:
The European energy sector increasingly consists of ESCOs with a high variety of business models, adapted to the market conditions, regulations and changing technological developments in the sector. The technical profile required to be a promoter of this type of ESCOs makes increasingly necessary knowledge on management and business models.
- -Identify training needs in the sector of ESCOs in the participating countries
- -Identify appropriate tools for the design of business models in the sector of ESCOs
- -The drafting of a specific training plan (from the above objectives) for the design of business models in the energy sector, especially targeting ESCOs professionals
- -The creation of a web platform to disseminate and facilitate the content developed in the course
- -The dissemination of the project and its results among the target audience
- -Number and profile of the participating organizations: 5 members
ENERGY CLUSTER OF EXTREMADURA, (Spain): It includes some of the most important companies in the sector in Spain, as well as numerous SMEs in Extremadura. Cluster companies represent the entire value chain in the different subsectors of the energy sector. The Cluster is knowledgeable of the situation and needs of the sector and seeks among other actions, to identify training plans appropriate to their businesses, so that they know how to adapt to the continuous changes in the sector and maintain its competitiveness in the national and international markets.
FUNDECYT-PCTEX, (Spain): This Foundation for the development of science and technology in Extremadura, provides valuable experience in the following fields:
- -Identification of needs for enterprises and tailored training plans
- -Development and implementation of the training platforms
- -Knowledge transfer processes between Knwoledge entities and companies
- -design and implementation of training for companies
ECQA, (Austria): The European Association for certification and qualification is a non-profit organization that provides a certification scheme for many professions. ECQA brings its knowledge to create a training plan likely to be certified at European level and their methodology for certification and validation of the quality of the training Plan developed in the project.
UEL, (UK): The University of East London designs and develops training programs for business modeling and business management. It acts as a centre of applied research and also carries out ad hoc consultancy work and coordinates a project on modelling of electronic commerce for the Chamber of Commerce and industry in London. Currently, the UEL develops various projects for the development of business models.
AKETH, (Greece): Experts in methodologies of training and design of training programmes. AKETH also acts as Advisor to companies, entrepreneurs and investors. This entity will bring to the project its experience in the development of training materials and training courses, as well as in the development of ICT solutions for training courses, and its experience in specific courses for professionals in the energy sector.
Description of the main activities carried out;
- analysis of the needs of the market and the ESCOs in the participating countries. Identification of tools for the design of business models in the ESCOs sector. It includes surveys to stakeholders.
- design of the initial contents to include in the training and development of the web platform of the project plan.
- multiplier events to disseminate the project, involve stakeholders in the design of contents and validate content. 2 events were held in each country and a final event in Spain.
- preparation of the final Plan for training, design and content development, translation.
-Results and impact achieved;
We have managed to successfully develop the 3 outputs planned in time and form. A training was developed a Plan for the design of business models aimed at ESCOs. We have managed to involve a high number of stakeholders – more than 220 participants in events- and the impact of dissemination has been positive (see results of broadcasting).
Long-term benefits, if applicable;
Given the interest reached and the increase of this type of SMEs throughout all of EU, it is expected to continue this initiative and develop an appropriate online platform to implement the course online or through MOOCs.
- Asociación Cluster de la Energía de Extremadura - SPAIN
- FUNDACION FUNDECYT - PARQUE CIENTIFICO Y TECNOLOGICO DE EXTREMADURA - SPAIN
- ECQA - AUSTRIA
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - GREECE
- UNIVERSITY OF EAST LONDON - UNITED KINGDOM
Spread the ART of going UP
Project Reference: 2014-1-EL01-KA204-001641 EU Grant: 224493.43 EUR Programme: Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for adult education
Europe in recent years has been undergoing a period of very high unemployment, especially among youth. This situation needs to be reversed.
One of the most promising ways to achieve that is through entrepreneurship. Within the economic crisis and the endless discussions about the formula on how to get out of it, there is a new trend that brings optimism. This trend is based on individual initiative and the need to create new businesses that will offer innovative services, cover needs tailored to clients and will use new technologies to achieve these goals, and all of these will be achieved with great savings on resources without affecting the quality of the final product. This is the essence of the neophyte company, known worldwide as a “Startup”.
The whole movement of startups has many fans and supporters, and there have been many activities in order to promote this concept, such as creating entrepreneurship incubators, briefings , workshops , meetings , conferences , seminars. Although this is the movement in major urban centers of the countries of Europe, it is found that in the province there aren’t such initiatives, but the need for promotion of entrepreneurship and the concept of the startup remains high.
Therefore, through this plan we aim to:
- To promote the concept of entrepreneurship
- make an introduction to project participants with concepts such as startup businesses, innovation and entrepreneurship
- rise up awareness among young people and other age groups who want to enter the labor market
- The reduction of social exclusion caused by unemployment and part-time employment
- growing entrepreneurial culture and mindset that wil encourage and sustain successful entrepreneurial endeavors
- the promotion of new technologies as a means for the development, operation and spread of the entrepreneurial idea and new businesses
- Acquaintance and aggregation of people who share the same passion for entrepreneurship, in order to create business groups that will jointly develop their idea, thus contributing to the development of local economy
- Participants will meet with professionals and experts in the field of business startup, in order to receive support and guidance for the establishment of their own business
- promote mobilization and cooperation of all stakeholders in order to achieve the goals ( individuals , private companies, entrepreneurs , local and regional bodies , chambers )
- promote partner regions as examples of good practice in order to set an example to be followed by other regions in the future.
- promote internationalization of stakeholders and networking between countries
- find a common methodology to deal with common problems among partner countries , such as unemployment and the definition of common objectives that need to be dealt with
- the transfer of innovation, knowledge transfer and experience at international level
The main activities of the program include:
- Study analysis with data for each partner country, focusing on each region about unemployment in different age groups, they type of employment, occupations in greatest demand, new business creation and their nature, the occupation of the people of each region with activities related to entrepreneurship, the gap in education and the absence of non incentives for young entrepreneurs.
- ANAPTIXIAKO KENTRO THESSALIAS - Greece
- TDM 2000 - ITALY
- Sociedad de Promocion Economica de Gran Canaria, S.A.U. - SPAIN
- ISTANBUL VALILIGI - TURKEY
- UNIVERSITATEA PETRU MAIOR DIN TARGU MURES - ROMANIA
- STEP Institut, zavod za psihologijo dela in podjetnistvo - SLOVENIA
- INOVAMAIS - SERVICOS DE CONSULTADORIA EM INOVACAO TECNOLOGICA S.A. - PORTUGAL